Sky Blue Bobblehead Bunny

Monday 4 September 2017

How to get a AJ App on ANY CHROMEBOOK!

If you own a chromebook, you know the struggle of getting.. Well... You cant get:
-Camtasia
-Any of the AJ Apps (I will prove this wrong)
-Screen-cast-o-matic
-Photoshop
ANYTHIN
I think this thing is pretty new to the Chromebook Community.


So here's how to get the CHROMEBOOK APP
Its not just specific ones, its any chromebook.
1. So First, go onto the AJ homepage, and click where I did a red circle.
(3 dot thing Xd)

2. Then click more tools:
3.  Then click Add to Shelf 













4. It will pull up this lil pop-up
Colors mean:
Red: Make sure it has a check button! Otherwise it will open in chrome like normal. But the other one, you won't have a seperate window.
Blue: You can rename it.
Green: Once you are done doing the other things.. You press add.
Pink: If you regret doing anything, you can cancel it.

5. Now it will add it to your shelf:

6. Click on it and it will open like this:



See? Look no address bar thing anymore.
Um....?
Excuse me??
Why did I turn red all of a sudden..
HEY LOOK ITS RAINING
*turns radio up to the top*
OH DANG I CAN'T HEAR IT AT ALL
I'm weird.
And you can do this to any website.
Like BLOGGER.
Yes I did it.

OK JEEZ I WILL SHUT UP -----------> 😶 Thats me.

Goodbye Jammers.
Told ya.
I did a second post for a day.

~яσ¢кfαℓℓz~


No comments:

Post a Comment