Sky Blue Bobblehead Bunny

Saturday 2 September 2017

ANOTHER NEW MERCH | Light Up Pets

What? Another new AJ Merch?? AJHQ posted this on the DA:


Apparently, you can now get them in a little case, that has a chain so you can use it as a necklace! I wonder if I can find it on amazon..

Well...
Rittle Farm Friends, Cute Floating Light-up Bath Toys (Set of 6)
Nope its not that. Those are lil children's light up bath toys.
Well, maybe they are in the normal Adopt A pets..? I'm not sure. Here is what AJHQ wrote on their post on the DA:

Guess what Jammers? LIGHT UP PET TOYS are now available! Take these adorable new pets with you wherever you go, and use the light up locket to discover their secret patterns!
:icecream::icecream::icecream::icecream::icecream:
These cool new toys can be found at WALMART stores near you!

Well... You use the 'Light Up Locket' to see the secret patterns...
Well I'll post more info on this as soon as I can find some 

~яσ¢кfαℓℓz~


No comments:

Post a Comment